3 on 3 Game Format:
- All games will be approximately 60 minutes with water breaks when needed and a 5 minute break half way through the game.
- This year will be a 3 on 3 format. Teams will be determined each night by the convener.
- Each team will need one child to play goalie. If a team does not have a goalie, the opposing team will have to hit a bar on the net in order to be considered a goal. The referee will determine the goals.
- Once a goal is scored or the goalie has possession of the ball, the opposing team has to give the defensive team adequate space to try and clear the ball. They have to be behind the centre mark of the court.
- Each child is to have equal playing time.